Short and flexible, the Blue Jay anti-embolism stockings offer optimal support and comfort. These stockings are knit to deliver compression to key points along the leg to maintain blood flow and reduce swelling. They are specifically designed for anti-ambulatory patients to prevent the development of pulmonary embolism.
These medical compression socks are manufactured using nylon and spandex, offering comfort when wearing for prolonged periods. Plus, the stockings have a non-binding top welt for added comfort. Their two-way stretch fabric offers a customized fit while the reciprocated heel provides comfort to the foot.
Key features of the Blue Jay stockings:
- Regular length stockings for non-ambulatory patients
- Offer graduated compression with 15-20 mmHg intensity
- Manufactured from nylon and spandex material
- Reduces or prevents the chances of pulmonary embolism
- Reciprocated heel and toe for added comfort
- Delivers compression to key points of the leg
- Short length that reaches from ankle to lower knee
- Non-binding top welt in comfortable
- Slip-on design for easy on and off utility
- Two-way stretch fabric for a customized fit