Lightweight and strong, the Blue Jay compression stockings offer graduated compression to the whole leg to reduce the possibility of pulmonary embolism. The stretchy and flexible stockings are manufactured using a special blend of nylon and spandex for extreme comfort. Plus, there is a patch heel on the toe for the foot inspection.
The anti-embolism stockings have a comfortable and non-binding top panel that offers optimum compression without irritating the legs. Also, this medical legwear is equipped with silicone strips to avoid slippage during movement. They are ideal elastic stockings that can be worn comfortably for prolonged periods.
Key features of these stockings:
- Flexible stockings to prevent pulmonary embolism
- Designed for non-ambulatory patients
- Offers comfortable compression without irritating the legs
- Opening on the top of the foot for instant inspection
- Low-profile design can be worn under clothes
- Manufactured from nylon and spandex material
- Non-binding top panel
- Silicone strips prevent slippage during movement
- Two-way stretch fabric for a customized fit
- Offers 15-20 mmHg compression
Completely free from latex